You can preview results as follows:
To view results before connecting to a table:
- Click Add Data in the top menu of the ElastiCube Manager.
- Select the relevant connector.
- Enter your login details and connect to the source data.
- All tables and views associated with the database will appear in a new window. To preview data contained in a particular table, highlight the table or view in the list and click the preview pane below. To preview the table, select the Preview check-box.
To view results in a Custom Table:
- Click the custom table that you want to view.
- Place the mouse cursor above the table name until the preference icons appear.
- Click the Edit table SQL expression icon.
- To view results based on the SQL statement, click on the top-right icon Preview result table.
Note: At least one build including the relevant base table must be completed in order to preview results.
To view results in a Custom Field:
- Click the custom field until the fields setting menu opens and then click Edit.
- On the top right icon Parse SQL Expression to validate the statement.
- To view results based on the SQL statement click on the top right icon Preview result table.(Note: At least one build including relevant base table must be completed in order to preview results.)
[alert type=”success” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″]Viewing results is only available when opening the ElastiCube via Prism Server Console. Opening an Ecube file directly will not enable previews.[/alert]
Hey! Was this article helpful?
Questions? Ask the community.